eng   рус   deu
Call us: +374 60 44 00 77
Back to IncomingTours home page
Back to IncomingTours home page
Home :: Attractions
Attractions
Category
Name

Fresh Discoveries

World Oldest  Winery(6000 Year Old) World Oldest Winery(6000 Year Old)
The main proof of the country's ancient history is the discoveries made in recent years, mainly 6000 years old winery found in the cave, in what is new southern Armenia. Archeologists have unearthed the oldest wine-making facility, using biochemical techniques to identify a dry red vintage of the winery.
 
World Oldest Leather Shoe(5500 Year Old) World Oldest Leather Shoe(5500 Year Old)
An international team of archaeologists has discovered the world's oldest leather shoe. One thousand years older than the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, the 5500 - year -old shoe was perfectly preserved by the cool, dry conditions in the sheep dung - lined cave in Armenia where it was found.
 
World Longest Cableway ''Wings of Tatev'' World Longest Cableway ''Wings of Tatev''
On 23 October 2010 Guinness World Records longest cableway in Armenia, the 5.7km (3.5 miles) engineering feat spans a spans a spectacular Vorotan River Gorge to the country's ancient Tatev monastery.
 

Churches, Temples and Castles

Mother Cathedral of Etchmiadzin Mother Cathedral of Etchmiadzin
Etchmiadzin cathedral was the main Christian temple of Vagharshapat. Etchmiadzin cathedral is the most ancient Christian temple of Armenia. It was built in 301-303 by Grigor Lusavorich (Gregory the Еnlightener), the founder of the Armenian Gregorian church next to the king's palace, in place of a destroyed heathen basilica.
 
St. Hripsimeh Cathedral St. Hripsimeh Cathedral
St. Hripsimeh Cathedral(618) the first wonder of Armenian architecture, towers at the east end of the town. It stands on a slight elevation, at the eastern edge of Vagharshapat City. Its expressive silhouette, seen from afar, stands up sharply against the background of an emerald-green valley dominated by the snow-capped Mt. Ararat.
 
St. Gayaneh Church St. Gayaneh Church
St. Gayaneh Church (630) is situated in the southern part of Vagharshapat with the eternally white peaks of Ararat in its background. The church was built under Catholicos Yezr I Parazhnakertsi at the site of a IV c. chapel.
 
St. Shoghakat Church St. Shoghakat Church
St Shoghakat Church (1694) is situated to the west of St. Hripsimeh and belongs to the ‘domed gallery’ type. It was built by Catholicos Nahaapet I Yedesatsi at the site of a IV c. chapel.
 
Zvartnots Cathedral Zvartnots Cathedral
The Zvartnots Catedral (643-652) are to the south of Vagharshapat, in the gardens formerly called 'a sand desert'. The ruins have a magic power. They inspire awe and admiration among viewers. Scholars assume that the heathen temple of God Tir of Armenian schooling and eloquence had been in this place.
 
Khor Virap Monastic Complex Khor Virap Monastic Complex
The citadel was at the site of the protected monastery, which housed the underground prison Virap Artashatou. It served as a court detention cell. Convicts were thrown into a deep ditch filled with snakes and poisonous insects.
 
Garni: temple of the sun Garni: temple of the sun
The pagan temple is situated in the village of the same name in the Kotayk District. The palace complex included several disconnected buildings: a temple, a presence chamber, a columned tall, a residential block, a bath-house, etc.
 
Geghard: the first cave church Geghard: the first cave church
Grotto monastery Geghard is situated at a distance of 9 kilometers from Garni. St. Geghard(XIIIc.) Monastic Complex is in Geghardadzor on the right bank of the River Azat.We know, that even at the beginning of IVth century there was a cloister named Ayrivank (arm. "cavy monastery") due to its location in natural and artificial caves.
 
St. Mesrop Mashtots church St. Mesrop Mashtots church
The Church of St.Mesrop Mashtots stands intact in the centre of Oshakan and dedicated to. It was built in1875-1879 at the site of a 443 church built by Vahan Amatouni.
 
Tsiranavor church (Ashtarak) Tsiranavor church (Ashtarak)
The Church of Tsiranavor St. Astvatsatsin (V c.) is a building dating from the early Christian period. There is an opinion that it had been a pagan temple, later transformed into a church.
 
Spitakavor church (Ashtarak) Spitakavor church (Ashtarak)
The church of Spitakavor is located at the edge of a gorge in the town of Ashtarak. The church of Spitakavor St. Astvatsatsin (XIV c.) used to be a small domed structure and a mononave gallery with a square plan. Spitakavor lost its roof and only retained its yellowish-apricot tufa walls. A broad view of the gorge opens suddenly from the sole window of the high and narrow altar.
 
Karmravor church (Ashtarak) Karmravor church (Ashtarak)
The Church of Karmravor St. Astvatsatsin is an unblemished jewel of the Armenian architecture of VII c. The church is unique with its tiled roof. Irrespective of its small dimensions, it dominates in the panorama of the old settlement. There is an opinion that there was a pagan temple dedicated to Anahit or Astghik in the place of Karmravor.
 
St. Marineh Church St. Marineh Church
St. Marineh church (1271) is on top of a hill and has an unusually vertical composition for Armenian architecture. It is located at the center of Ashtarak town.
 
Amberd Amberd
Amberd was a midcentury fort-city. It was built during the 10th century, 7 km. to the north of Byurakan village, of the historical Aragatzotn district. It was situated in the triangular cape where the rivers Arkashen and Amberd were joined, at an elevation of 2300m. height.
 
Hovhannavanq Hovhannavanq
The village of Hovhannavanq is on the edge of a rocky ravine. According to the legend, the monastery was built at the beginning of IV c. when the Illuminator built the mononave basilica. The other structures of the complex date from XII-XIII c. In 1216-1221, at the initiative of Prince Vacheh Vachoutyan the main church of the monastery was built in the south as an attachment to the mononave church.
 
Saghmosavank Saghmosavank
Saghmosavank was a renowned religious, academic and cultural centre of medieval Armenia. It is situated on a protuberance on the right bank of the  Kasakh Gorge. The place where the monastery is located is beautiful. Important elements of its panorama are Mount Aragats, Mount Ara and the deep Khasakh Gorge.
 
St. Gevorg Church (Moughni) St. Gevorg Church (Moughni)
The former village Moughni became one of Ashtarak's neighbourhoods. It is famous for its apricot gardens and the domed basilica St. Gevorg Church (1664-1669). This important Armenian sanctuary was of huge fame in the Middle Ages.
 
Talin Cathedral Talin Cathedral
The Cathedral of Talin is situated in the southern boundaries of Talin region of the Aragatzotn province. Its construction is ascribed to the Kamsarakan noble house.
 
Arutch Arutch
The village of Aruch is located on the southern part of Aragatz Mountain, 23km west of the centre of Ashtarak province. The village dates back to the 6th century when it was the winter camp of the royal armies. It was later made to a permanent base by Grigor Mamikonian (661-682).
 
Mastara (St. Havhannes Church) Mastara (St. Havhannes Church)

Church of Surb Hovhannes (St. John) in Mastara, dates back to the late 6th century. Its architectural conception heralds another stage in the development of simple cruciform compositions. Its main merit is the interior, and of course the mighty monolithic outward volume. Mastara derives its name from Gregory the Illuminator, who brought back from Caesaria the relics of John the Baptist, one fragment of which he enshrined beneath the church site: Mas (a piece) Tara (I buried). 

 

 

 
Tegher monastery complex Tegher monastery complex
Tegher is at the end of a mountain road, surrounded by fields of grass and flocks of sheep and cattle.
 
Marmashen Marmashen
The Marmashen monastery is located 2km. to the north-west of the Marmashen village, on the River Akhuryan's shore, divided by two monumental groups known as Big and Small.

 
Noravank Noravank
Noravank is a13th century monastery, located in a narrow gorge made by the Darichay river, nearby the city of Yeghegnadzor. The gorge is known for its tall, sheer, brick-red cliffs, directly across from the monastery. The monastery is best known for its two-storey S. Astvatsatsin church, which grants access to the second floor by way of narrow stones jutting out from the face of building.
 
Areni St. Astvatsatsin church Areni St. Astvatsatsin church
St.Astvatzatzin (Holy Virgin) church is situated in Areni Village in Vayots Dzor district. According to the inscriptions it was built by architect and painter Momik in 1321. In the center of the western entrance of the church there is a barelief of St.Mary embracing The Holy Child. The Holy Mother is portrayed realistically in contemporary attire.
 
Goshavank monastery Goshavank monastery

The monastic complex of Goshavank (Monastery of Gosh) is located in the beautiful rocky valley Ghetik the Aghstev River tributary, 16 km from Dilijan. The monastery was erected in XII century on the place of an ancient monastery Getik, which was destroyed by an earthquake of an 1188.

 
Haghartsin Haghartsin
Haghartsin is a medieval monastery complex of the 10-13th century. It lies to the east of Dilijan at a distance of 12kilometers. It consists of four churches, two chapels a mess-room and khachkars.
 
Jukhtak Monastery Jukhtak Monastery
The mid-century group of monuments of the Jukhtak monastery were situated in the middle of the forest 3km north-west of Dilijan. The monastery consists of separated twin churches. The western, St.Astvatzatzin (Holy Virgin) was built in 1201, by monastery leader Hayrapet. There are two khachkars at the entrance, created with delicate decorations.
 
Matosavank Matosavank
Matosavank monastery consists of two adjoining churches, porch and book-depositories. There is a cemetery near the complex. The church is constructed in 1205 from rough hewn stones. It's a small, covered with the arch structure.
 
Sanahin Sanahin
The Monastery of Sanahin is situated on the wooded mountain slope of Mt. Tchantinler above the village of Sanahin. The monastery is also 2 km southeast of the town of Alaverdi. The oldest references to the monastery were found in early 10th century Armenian manuscripts and relate that the monastery was constructed over the ruins of a 4th or 5th century church.
 
Haghpat Haghpat
The Monastery of Haghpat  is located in the village of Haghbat. It is 6 km from the town of Alaverdi which is the regional capital. According to documentary sources the monastery was founded in 976 AD and the fortress of Kalan was built to protect it in 1233 AD. Like Sanahin, Haghbat was founded by the royal Bagratuni dynasty and it eventually became a spiritual center of the Kiurikians.
 
Odzun Odzun
The church is dated stylistically to the end of the 6th c. Beside the church is an unusual 5th-6thcc. funerary monument with two sculpted pillars depicting biblical scenes and the Christianization of Armenia.
 
Akhtala Akhtala
The famous Akhtala's fortress, built in the 10th century, while maintaining Kyurik Bagratouni's government. The fortress's northern part is strengthened by overhanging pyramidal walls. Walls, made with huge, basalt, peg like stones, are connected to each other through firm pyramidal, three-storey towers, rising from the both sides of the main entrance.
 
Sevanavank Sevanavank
The Sevan monastery was once located on the Sevan island. The island was strengthened with fort walls during the bronze century. During the 9th century Sevan became the royal citadel of the Syuniats kings.
 
Hayravank Hayravank
The Hayravank monastery complex of the 9-12th century is located on the north-eastern part of Hayravank village on Lake Sevan's shore in the Gegharkunik district. A church with an attached west entry, and an octagonal shaped vault, formed by black and red inclined stones was preserved.
 
Tatev Tatev
Built at the edge of a sheer rock face and virtually inaccessible on three sides, the northern part of the complex is fortified by ramparts harmoniously integrating it in the landscape. One of the unique features of the monastery is the St. Astvatsadzin 1087 which is built on the rampart and accessed by a steep flight of steps from within the complex.
 
Ghazanchetsots St.Amenaprkich church Ghazanchetsots St.Amenaprkich church
Real Shushi's boast is Ghazanchetsots St.Amenaprkich Cathedral (Shushi district of Artsakh). Ghazanchetsots St.Amenaprkich church is a large monument. The exterior ways are luxurious, there are ornament-carvings everywhere, especially on the arches of doors and windows.
 
Gandzasar Monastery Gandzasar Monastery
The Gandzasar Monastery is located in the Mardakert District of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic, and is about two hours drive from the republic’s capital city of Stepanakert. It stands atop of Mount Gandzasar (hence the name), a large green hill that rises above the historical town of Vank.
The name "Gandzasar" is translated from Armenian as "Treasure Mountain." "Gandz"means "treasure" and "sar"  means "mountain," which point to ancient copper and silver mines found in the vicinity. But there can be little doubt that the real treasure is the architectural and historical significance of the monastery that adorns the mountain.

 

Monuments

Noratus Noratus
On the shores of the Gavaraget River in the Gegharkunik district lies the Noratus village, which is the oldest section of the entire district, where numerous historical monuments were preserved. In the village center is the St.Astvatzatzin church, and on the south-eastern edge the St.Grigor Lusavorich cemetery.
 
Djulfa Cemetery Djulfa Cemetery

Before its destruction, the Djulfa cemetery was the largest known Armenian cemetery. In 1990 the town’s cemetery, old Djulfa’s most important and valuable monument, was described by researcher Aivazyan as a partially destroyed forest of khatchkars – literally meaning, cross-stones.

“There are thousands of khatchkars (cross-stones) here. Each khatchkar could very easily become a rare exhibit in any of the most famous European museums… If all of Europe’s millionaires were to enter the old Djulfa forest of khatchkars and come out bankrupt, the forest would not be endangered in any way.” – A European scholar on the Djulfa cemetery before the destruction. 

 
Charents's Arch Charents's Arch
There is a structure at an altitude of 1500 m from sea-level here, known to the people as the Charents Arch. It is from here that the Greatest Armenian poet of XX c. admired the view of the double-peaked Ararat.
 
Park of stone Letters Park of stone Letters
In 2005, a Park of Stone Letters dedicated to the 1600th anniversary of the invention of the Armenian script opened at an elevation of 1600m above sea level closer to the village of Artashavan. The park comprises the 39 letters of the Armenian alphabet as well as the statues of Ananya Shirakatsi and Hovhannes Toumanyan.
 

Memorial Complexes

Tsisernakaberd Memorial Complex Tsisernakaberd Memorial Complex
Tsisernakaberd Memorial Complex in Yerevan is dedicated to the memory of the 1.5 million Armenians who perished in the first genocide of the 20th century, at the hands of the Turkish government.
 
The Memorial Complex to the Battle of Sardarapat The Memorial Complex to the Battle of Sardarapat
The Memorial Complex to the Battle of Sardarapat is written in golden letters in the history of Armenia. It was in Sardarapat that the conquest of Armenia by Turkey and the final annihilation of the Armenian people were prevented. By pure coincidence the 2 fatal battles the Avarayr and Sardarapat - took place on the same day of the same month - 26 May 451 and 26 May 1918, respectively.
 

Natural attractions

Mount Ararat Mount Ararat
Ararat is the highest mountain of Armenian Highland. It consist of two conical parts Masis(5165m) and Sis (4300m). By its relative altitude Ararat is the highest mountain of the world. The base of Ararat has an outline of 130km and covers area of 1200sq.km. Summits are separated by tub-shaped saddle length of 2688m.
 
Mount Aragats Mount Aragats
Mount Aragats is northwest of Yerevan and north of the Ararat Plain. The highest point in both Armenia and the Lesser Caucasus range (4,090 m), Aragats is a circular, shieldlike mountain composed of both lavas and tufas.
 
Lake Sevan Lake Sevan
Lake Sevan is the 6th high-altitude and largest lake in the world with its sweet and astonishingly blue water. Sevan is a small sea located right at the heart of Armenia. Lake Sevan is situated in the central part of the Republic of Armenia, inside the Gegharkunik Province.
 
Lake Parz Lake Parz
Parz-Lich (Clear Lake) is one of the beautiful lakes of Armenia.It is situated in the heart of the dense forest at the altitude of 1400m above sea level and located 6.7 km north of  Dilijan Town. An admirable breathtaking harmony of the lake doesn't let visitors go.
 
Dilijan National Park Dilijan National Park
The Dilijan National Park is found in the north part of Armenia and is one of the most scenic landscapes in the Republic. The main areas for conservation are woods and lakes of Pambak, Aregani, Gugark Ridges, of which the most beautiful is Parz Lake at altitude of 1400 m above sea level amidst a thick forest.
 
Khosrov reserve Khosrov reserve
Khosrov reserve was established in 1958 to cover one of two forests that due to Armenian historian of V C Movses Khorenatsy, were planted in III C during the reign of king Khosrov II Kodak (Short) for royal hunt at Ararat Valley.
 

Museums and galleries

Erebuni: Yerevan City Foundation Museum Erebuni: Yerevan City Foundation Museum
Erebouni Museum of the History of the Foundation of Yerevan was established in 1968. The opening of the Museum was timed to coincide with the 2750th anniversary of Yerevan. The Museum stands at the foot of the Arin Berd hill, on top of which the Urartian Fortress Erebouni has been constructed. The City-Fortress was excavated, some parts of the structure were reinforced and restored and the fortress was turned into an outdoor Museum.
 
House-Museum of Poet-Writer Hovhannes Tumanian House-Museum of Poet-Writer Hovhannes Tumanian
If you want to get in touch with Armenian literary heritage, the house-museum of Hovhannes Tumanyan is a must to visit. Tumanyan may be named “a man of people” as his writings mostly illustrate the life of ordinary Armenians. Tumanyan (1869 – 1923) was a great poet of all times and a great public figure of his time.
 
Museum of Martiros Sarian Museum of Martiros Sarian
The Saryan Museum is a State museum of one artist. It was founded in 27 November 1967. Today, the Museum's fund has 247 pieces of storage. During 38 years of its existence the Museum's major activities were collecting, exhibiting, and publishing. The Museum organized multiple exhibitions, published various books, albums and catalogues. 
 
Matenadaran: Depository of Ancient Manuscripts Matenadaran: Depository of Ancient Manuscripts
The Matenadaran, the Institute of Ancient Manuscripts, was founded in 1959 as the State depository of manuscripts. The Matenadaran is named after Mesrop Mashtots, the creator of Armenian Alphabet. 11000 completely preserved handwritten books and more than 2000 partially preserved manuscripts are the core of the Matenadaran's collection.
 
National Museum of Folk Art after V. Sharambeyan National Museum of Folk Art after V. Sharambeyan
Hovhannes Sharambeyan folk art museum is a unique centre of culture where specimens of armenian decorative and applied art are preserved and displayed. The process of collecting was started in 1930s by a small group of enthusiasts led by an ethnographer Habetnak Babayan. The works proceeded by advice of famous artists Martiros Saryan, Hakob Kodjoyan,Gabriel Gyurdjyan.
 
Museum of Literature and Art after Yeghishe Charents Museum of Literature and Art after Yeghishe Charents
The  Museum was founded in 1953 on the basis of the materials of the Literature and Theater Museums and R. Melikian Music Study Center. In 1967 it was named for the great poet Yeghisheh Charents. It has a collection of about 800 archives.
 
Museum of Wood Carving Museum of Wood Carving
The Wood Carving Museum was founded in 1977 and contains 2,800 pieces acquired through donations from other collections and artists, expeditions, and purchases. The display is divided into three sections: Culture of Old, Applied Arts, and Sculpture.
 
Museum of Armenian Genocide Museum of Armenian Genocide
The Armenian Genocide Museum opened its doors in 1995, concurrently commemorating the eightieth anniversary of the Genocide. The Museum structure, planned by architects S. Kalashian, A. Tarkhanyan and sculptor F. Araqelyan, has a unique design. During the decennial activity the Museum received many visitors including schoolchildren, college students and an unprecedented number of tourists both local and abroad.
 
Sergey Parajanov House-Museum Sergey Parajanov House-Museum
The Sergej Parajanov Museum is a tribute to one of the greatest figures [or auteurs] of 20th-century world cinema. Comprising some 1,400 exhibits, the museum's collection includes installations, collages, assemblages, drawings, dolls, and hats. The museum also showcases unpublished screenplays, librettos, and various artworks which Parajanov created while in prison.
 
Museum of Armenian History Museum of Armenian History
The museum founded in 1919. It is located on the Republic Square in Yerevan. The History Museum of Armenia is entrusted with a national collection of c. 400,000 objects and has the following departments: Archeology, Ethnography, Numismatics, Documents.

 
Yerevan History Museum Yerevan History Museum
The museum of one of the ancient cities in the world, the Yerevan History Museum was founded in 1931. It is situated in the territory of the historical Yerevan Fortress and togethor with the Municipality composes a common architectural complex. The building itself is of great architectural value and is regarded as a dedication to Yerevan and the other 11 martyred capitals of Armenia.
 
Yervand Kochar Museum Yervand Kochar Museum

The Kochar Museum was founded in 1984 on the basis of Master’s Studio. The Museum of Yervand Kochar is an exceptional center of historical Avantgard in the region. The creative work of the artist and sculpture Yervand Kochar /1899-1979/ is one of the most interesting phenomena in the XX century. The works of the great artist are exhibited in many museums of the world, however the visitor can only have a complete impression of the artist’s works only in Y. Kochar’s museum in Yerevan; here sculptures, graphics and fine arts works of “Paris”, “Yerevan” and “Tbilisi” periods are exhibited.

 
Sardarapat Ethnography and Liberation Movement History Museum Sardarapat Ethnography and Liberation Movement History Museum
The museum architectural structure reminds us of Armenian building of the fortresses - massive and monolithic. The rectangular plan of the building accommodates 3 halls that get their light from roof-openings with their 4 courtyards, which supply abundant light to galleries.
 
S. Merkurov's house museum S. Merkurov's house museum
S. Merkurov's house museum was founded in 1984 at the building in 1869 where the prominent sculptor was born. Merkurov's personal life and activity is presented in the museum. A collection of death masks of prominent people such as L. Tolstoy, V. Mayakovski, H. Tumanyan, V. Suriko, Skryabin, Lenin, Dzerzhinsky, S. Shahumyan and others are being exposed the museum.
 
Dilijan Branch of National Museum of Folk Art after V. Sharambeyan Dilijan Branch of National Museum of Folk Art after V. Sharambeyan
In 1979 in the city of Dilijan the branch of the folk art museum was opened. The house was built in 1896. It belonged to the well-known public person, chairity monger princess Mariam Tumanyan. The branch was opened on initiative of the latter resident of the house Hovhannes Sharambeyan.


 
Museum of national architecture and urban life of Gyumri Museum of national architecture and urban life of Gyumri
The Dzitoghtsians Museum or the museum of national architecture and urban life of Gyumri was constructed in 1872. The house that is the museum today used to belong to one of the wealthiest people in Gyumri, Petros Dzitoghtsian.
 

Intangible Cultural Heritage

The Duduk and its Music The Duduk and its Music
The duduk accompanies popular Armenian traditional songs and dances of the various regions and is played at social events, such as weddings, festivities and funerals.
 
Armenian cross-stones art. Symbolism and craftsmanship of Khachkars Armenian cross-stones art. Symbolism and craftsmanship of Khachkars
Khachkars are outdoor steles carved from stone by craftspeople in Armenia and communities in the Armenian diaspora. They act as a focal point for worship, as memorial stones and as relics facilitating communication between the secular and divine.
 
Armenian rag and carpet art Armenian rag and carpet art
Along with sculpture and miniature painting, carpets are one of the best manifestations of the distinct culture of the Armenian people.
According to Volkmar Gantzhorn, an expert in Armenian carpets, all carpet ornaments can be reduced to a few basic forms, which, in their turn, are traditionally found in Armenian culture since the 3rd-1st millennia BC.
 

Special markets and factories

ARARAT Cognac Factory ARARAT Cognac Factory
The history of brandy making in Armenia goes back to 1877, when first guild merchant Nerses Tairiants constructed the first factory off wine and vodka on the site of the former Yerevan fortress and here in 1887 he started the brandy production.
 
Vernissage Vernissage
The French word "Vernissage" has been rooted in the vocabulary of Yerevanians since the late 1970s. Nowadays, you can find almost anything in this weekend open market. In just a few blocks, you will see, besides art, carpets, old collections of coins and medallions, jewelry, music, books, carved wood, lace, embroidery, ceramics, posters, food, tools, parts for electronics and even pets.
 

Historic cities and villages

Vagharshapat (Etchmiadzin) Vagharshapat (Etchmiadzin)
The area of the Vagharshapat is 15km2 and the number of its inhabitants is 65000. Humans have inhabited the town since the Stone Age. This is testified by numerous Stone, Bronze and Iron Age monuments. The oldest written evidence dates from King Rusas II's time (VII BC).
 
Gyumri Gyumri
Gyumri is one of the oldest cities in the world. With its population, territory, economical and cultural significance it is the second city of Armenia. Gyumri is situated in the north-west of Armenia at the distance of 126 km from Yerevan.
 
Ashtarak Town Ashtarak Town
Ashtarak is one of the oldest cities of Armenia with numerous historical and cultural monuments that allowed the town to retain the flavour of the ancient and beautiful Armenian town. It was founded in the 9th century and reconstructed in the 17th century.

 
Oshakan Village Oshakan Village
Oshakan village 8 kilometers southwest from Ashtarak. It is well known to historians and pilgrims of the Armenian Apostolic Church. It is perhaps best known for the Church of Saint Mesrop Mashtots which also happens to be the burial place of Saint Mesrop Mashtots, the creator of the Armenian alphabet.
 

Resorts

Dilijan Dilijan
The health resort town Dilijan surrounded by the Lesser Caucasus mountain-range lies to the north-eastern part of the Republic of Armenia, in the valley of the river Aghstev, at a height of 1100-1510 meters above sea level. It borders with the Bazums in the north-east, the Pambaks - in the west and south-west, the Murghuzes- in the east and the Areguns- in the south-east.
 
Jermuk Jermuk
This splendid piece of Armenia was loved by many our outstanding classical writers, such as S. Khanzadyan, W. Saroyan, P. Sevak, S. Kaputikyan, M. Shahinyan and others.
 
  • About Armenia
  • Attractions
  • Entertainments
  • Concierge Service
Follow Us
Online Consultant
Ask me about Your trip to Armenia
For travel agents
Weather
Yerevan
+18 °C
Moscow
-5 °C
Paris
+12 °C
London
+14 °C
Dubai
+32 °C
Currency Rates
1 USD
409.66
AMD

1 EUR
522.77
AMD

1 RUR
9.99
AMD

Map
Contacts
+374 10 54 72 72
+374 93 61 23 48
Baghramyan st. 2/80
Yerevan Armenia
armsacvoyage@gmail.com
info@sacvoyage.am

Outgoing:

SacVoyage-NELLY

 

Incoming:

SacVoyage Travel Zara (Russian and English speaking markets)

SacVoyage Incoming Lilit (German speaking market)

 

Ticketing:

SacVoyageTravel Tickets

 

Directorate:

SacVoyageTravel Armenia